- BM does not accept returns, refunds, or order changes after 1 hour of order placement. We feel that all BM products run TTS unless otherwise noted within the product description. If you are unsure of sizing, we suggest you size up.
- If an item is DAMAGED with any fabric defects or stains you have 48 hours from receiving your order to email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a return label and you have up to 5 business days to ship the item back. Item must be UNWORN AND UNWASHED. We will offer a replacement or swap for your item. If your item has stitching issues you have up to 10 days from the time you received the item to contact us with CLEAR pictures showcasing stitching issues. We will send you a return label and ask that you ship your item back within 5 business days. We will repair or replace your item free of charge.
If we are not notified within these time frames of receiving the item, it will no longer qualify for a repair/replacement. You must include a CLEAR photo of the damage/defect with your email.
- We are not responsible for damages to clothing caused by improper care or handling, or incorrect sizing.
- Exact colors of merchandise may vary due to photography lenses, indoor/outdoor lighting, and computer monitor resolutions. Clothing patterns may also vary. These situations do not qualify as defects.
Delivery/USPS Shipping Times
-Once a package leaves our hands and scans with USPS we are not responsible for them. You will need to contact your local post office. All our labels are printed and include the address you included on your order. If the address is wrong we can not be responsible for wrong shipping addresses. If a package is returned to our shop due to a wrong address you will be responsible for paying for postage to have package reshipped. We are not responsible for lost, stolen, marked delivered, or USPS damage packages.
- USPS: 1-800-275-8777
- International USPS: 1-800-222-1811
-Please always monitor your little one while wearing Brighton Made items and remove before your little one sleeps. We always recommend hand-washing your items and hanging dry to prevent damage and prolong the life of your items.